After many years of collaborating with governments and their MDAs in executing huge and iconic projects, mainly in the public sector of Ghana, ADK Consortium is well placed to make a significant contribution in the real estate industry of the country; residential, commercial and industrial, and thereby help to reduce the huge housing deficit of Ghana which seems to be growing by the day.
Beginning May 2016, ADK Consortium is adding a “Lands and Buildings Management Services” division to its portfolio, through which it will deploy its expertise in construction management to provide first class consultancy services in the purchase, sale and development of lands and landed properties in Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi in the initial stage.
Our bouquet of services, designed to give clients cradle-to-grave assurance of our expertise with all their lands and buildings concerns, have been grouped together under the following headings:
- Intermediary Services
ADK Consortium will act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers of land and landed properties. Services to be provided here include:
- Professional valuation of lands and landed properties.
- Advertise lands and properties for sale.
- Receive interests and conduct potential buyer interviews and negotiations.
- Facilitate due diligence processes for parties, including background checks of buyers to be sure of capability to complete a purchase as well as assessing properties before showing to clients.
- Arrange meetings between parties, when needed, to facilitate closing of transaction.
- Assist with sale and closing of deal, signing of documents and funds disbursements.
- Client Advisory Services
Advisory services to clients involve the following:
- Deploy our knowledge of applicable laws and regulations and our expertise in Ghana’s construction and real estate industry to advice clients appropriately.
- Advice on market conditions, prices, mortgages, rents and related matters.
- Advise clients on property offerings available and offer to match clients to properties based on their peculiar circumstances so as provide a perfect fit.
- Review building plans with clients and recommend options and features.
- Marketing and Financial Services
- Displaying properties of all types; residential, commercial and industrial to clients with expert guidance provided by our knowledgeable team.
- Locating and appraising undeveloped areas for suitability as residential areas, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
- Offer Architectural, Surveying and other professional services to clients.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at best prevailing rates and terms.
- Securing construction or purchase financing with own firm or mortgage company.
- A well-developed network of contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Property Management Services
This is where clients entrust their properties in our care such that the day-to-day management of these properties become our business. Services here include:
- Ensuring properties are tenanted (where it is to be let) at all times and the tenancy agreements are favorable to clients.
- Regular inspection of properties and timely response to repairs and maintenance issues so as to keep properties in good condition at all times
- Service and upgrade lands and landed properties (including processing of documents at Lands Commission) and thereby put premiums on properties.
- Be accessible to clients through our dedicated office and personnel to respond to clients concerns regarding construction work, financing, repairs and maintenance, parties’ contractual obligations etc.