Redesign of Façade for MoFEP
REDESIGN OF FAÇADE & RECEPTION AREA FOR MINISTRY OF FINANCE MAIN OFFICE BUILDING – PHASE III
Client: MINISTRY OF FINANCE & ECONOMIC PLANNING (MoFEP)
Location: Ministries, Accra
The Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MoFEP) intended to apply part of its budgetary allocation to engage a firm to carry out a redesign and construction supervision of the Façade and Reception of its Main Offices (four-storey block) at the Ministries in Accra.
M/S ADK Consortium hereinafter referred to as ADK was awarded the contract by MoFEP to carry out the design and construction supervision.
The Scope of Works included;
- Redesign of the Façade of the Office Building to eliminate exposed electrical and mechanical wires, air conditioning units, etc., and to give the building a modern look.
- Proposal of the most appropriate cladding and sun-shading device, cost-effective and energy efficient materials to be used on the Façade.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities and Tender Documents for the proposed works to be carried out.
- Advising on tendering procedures leading to selection of a successful Contractor to carry out the works.
- Supervision of the successful Contractor to carry out works within the shortest possible time-frame.
- Any other related function towards the achievement of the desired objective of the Ministry.