Health, Safety & Environment
ADK Consortium is committed to identifying, assessing and controlling Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (HSQE) risks arising from our activities, products and services within the scope of our Safety Management System that we can control and influence.
We are committed to continually improving our safety performance by actively engaging with our clients through safety forums and our workforce through safety focus groups, seeking the best practice. We continually develop and promote initiatives specific to the changing needs of our business. A culture of ‘Safe by Choice’ is promoted in our business and we provide training and incentives to embed a safe culture throughout our organization.
ADK Consortium is dedicated to preserving the environment and maintaining accident-free operations. Proactive individual involvement, personal responsibility, accountability and continual improvement in matters relating to HSE management are expected of all our employees and contractors. This is stated in our Health, Safety & Environment Policy Statement.
The HSE Policy Statement addresses the following commitments and principles:
- Establish and maintain safe systems of work and relevant safe working procedures.
- Identify, assess and manage HSE risks in our operations.
- Investigate and record all incidents occurring at work and take all reasonable actions to prevent its recurrence.
- Safe work environment, prevention of injury and ill health, pollution prevention and controls.
- Strictly comply with laws, rules and regulations applicable to our operations and expect our contractors and service providers to operate to the same standard.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to our employees and contractors to ensure that all tasks are undertaken in a safe manner with due regard for the environment.
- Maintain a degree of emergency preparedness.
ADK is devoted to continual improvement of our HSE performance and management systems. The HSE policy statement is reviewed periodically to ensure its ongoing suitability and effectiveness.
We have worked with the staff at ADK on a variety of projects over the years. Their professionalism is beyond reproach and they have demonstrated the ability to develop innovative solutions to problems presented to them in the design & supervision of projects. These solutions frequently result in cost savings in the construction of a project or in its operation and maintenance
Mr. Mu Jian-Jun
Project Manager, China State Hualong Construction Ltd